Actually, very little running and jumping was done today, but I like to think the pink stripes would enable a little extra physical prowess.
Nothing much of note today-- though I did try on my several dress options for the wedding we'll be going to in Charleston next weekend, narrowed down because there are a few that are fitting a little strangely. As in...not. Maybe it's time for the gym, in between glasses of wine and smears of goat cheese. Just maybe. The dress, in case you are wondering (and I know you are!), is a black Calvin Klein that I found at Marshall's for super-cheap, because that is how I roll. A bit of pleating in the front, with a modified halter neck, and the bonus is that I will get to wear a regular bra. Score! There will be gold shoes, of course.
Oh! Speaking of this upcoming vacation/trip/out-of-town-being, I was thinking of potentially having some guest bloggers do some posts, so that I don't have to be all anti-social while I am soaking up the charms of the South. Any volunteers? I may be able to sweeten the deal with some souvenirs...
4 comments:
Many comments:
1) Cute sneaks!
2) I love Marshalls
3) I love not having to wear a strapless bra
4) I will totally guest blog even if there are no souvenirs involved! I've never done it before!
All right. I want to raid your shoe collection. Do you happen to wear between t 7.5 or 8?
Exciting about your out-of-town wedding weekend, even if some of the dresses were just OK. (That happened to me before this one). Marshalls rocks.
And if you need a guest blogger? I've never done it before but would have fun with it.
Also, Charleston as in South Carolina?
Arielle - thanks! Me too! Ugh, strapless bras=no bueno. And yay, guest bloggers! We'll have to coordinate that.
EP - why yes, I do! If only our shoe-sharing wasn't so hampered by distance... Yay again for guest bloggers! And yes, the South Carolina one.
Okay, I want to try my hand at this guest blogging thing as well. I think I've also got a dawesome post that would be perfect--be very, very excited.
Post a Comment